ApplyWise and our sister company IvyWise are looking for a dynamic, personable and experienced admissions officer.
- Required: Bachelor's degree
- Required: Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time employment in the admissions office at a selective or very selective college/university
- Must display a high degree of integrity and possess: strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, excellent writing skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, comfort working with high school students and their parents, from all over the globe, ability to work independently and as part of a team, and web and computer proficiency.
- Must be located in New York City metropolitan area or be willing to relocate for this position
- Advanced degree and/or certificate in college counseling a plus
Our counselors complement school-based services and are truly passionate about our students’ success, becoming a trusted advisor and advocate for the student. Counselors assist students in grades 9 - 12 with all aspects of the college preparation, search and application processes. You will be counseling students, managing individual projects, doing college research, writing articles, giving presentations, and working as part of our energetic and creative team. We work hard on behalf of our students, and are most proud of our team approach, wherein our students get the benefit of each counselor’s unique background and knowledge. We hope you’ll love it here too.
Our students and families are special to us, and we’re looking for someone special to join our team. As a result, you must meet all of the required qualifications to be considered for this position. If you think you’ve got what it takes, let us know! To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a super-star star coder with great energy and creative ideas to join our team.
- In-depth web programming skills
- 2+ years application design and coding experience
- Strong T-SQL knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills, self motivated, quick learner
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Familiarity with mobile platforms a plus (Android, iPhone/iPad ios)
- Support all activities of the product lifecycle
- Design, code and test new features and enhancements
- Mentor and train junior developers